Monday, November 16, 2009

My experience..

It really seems so difficult to pen down ur own thoughts.I have so much to say but not sure how to begin??
I'm a girl full of life but unsure where to invest all my energy to come up with some meaningful results. There's so much to be done but how do i approach? i chose this profession as i thought this to be an easy way to connect with the mass. Somehow writing about the burning topics is not all that this profession offers. For me this is more like an eye-opener that serves you all the problems around and one can pick up any particular cause. This is also a platform that gives you the opportuinty to bring about a change..may b in ur community,society,city or even your country!
Last two years have been quite challenging yet interesting for me as i came across new people who enriched me with their new ideas in various aspects of life. I also discovered myself when put into tight situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment